PixMob strives to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable technologies have been chosen by the likes of Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and hundreds of international events and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
If you like to think big and working in a fun environment with incredibly talented people, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
You are a dynamic, highly-motivated sales professional looking for your next challenge?
You have an enthusiasm for innovative technologies and the role they can play in live events?
Are you excited by the opportunity to build meaningful relationships and bring value to existing and new clients?
As an Account Manager, you will be part of the integrated sales team responsible for generating new opportunities with our existing clients, as well as proactively sourcing and building new customer accounts.
Your focus is to drive the sales of our PixMob product line, continually seeking new ways to create immersive experiences through integrating LED wearables and effects into events of varying types and sizes
What you’ll do with us
Client relations and sales activities (75%)
- Manage pipeline of inbound leads as well as offer support to certain existing accounts within a specific market area;
- Listen and assess event goals for each lead in order to guide prospects towards a PixMob solution that fits, identify key selling opportunities, build proposals for clients to demonstrate the value of PixMob solutions;
- Close business with new and existing clients, achieve or exceed quarterly sales targets;
- Collaborate with Production and Operation teams to ensure smooth execution of projects;
- Maintain up-to-date sales records on sales pipeline and update sales opportunities in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
Account management (25%)
- Develop relationships with new and existing accounts by proactively seeking new ways to add value, build relationships, improve processes, and encourage recurrent business;
- Deepen understanding of decision-making process in each account;
- Deepen understanding of key market segments as well as geographic markets by monitoring trends and staying informed.
What you'll bring
- Demonstrated success in a B2B selling or inside sales role (2-3 years)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience;
- Ability to navigate client conversations comfortably in English and French;
- Ability to travel to the US and Internationally.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated with a desire and commitment to succeed in a sales role;
- Proven ability to prioritize, set goals and to measure progress accordingly;
- Patience, diplomacy and strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Flexibility in operating within developing structures and comfort with frequently changing priorities.
Nice to have
- Experience in the world of live events is an asset (concerts, corporate events; music festivals, touring productions, lighting design);
- B2B selling or inside sales role within European and/or Middle Eastern markets (major asset);
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish, Arabic, Korean, Japanese).
The position may include
- International travel to meet clients and attend PixMob events (25-50%);
- Non-standard job hours;
- Inter-departmental onboarding period of 1-3 months.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks vacation
- An attractive group insurance plan
- Fresh fruits, veggies, snacks, coffee, and fresh bagels delivered on Fridays
- A variety of social activities
- A stimulating and inclusive company culture
Please forward your resume and cover letter by filling this Form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.