Accounts Receivable Clerk
PixMob strives to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable technologies have been chosen by the likes of Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and hundreds of international events and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
If you like to think big and working in a fun environment with incredibly talented people, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Oversee the accounting cycle for receivables: billing, deposits and reconciliation;
- Oversee insurance for and the collection of accounts receivable;
- Help integrate a new accounting system;
- Help improve the internal process and controls for accounts receivable;
- Perform various related duties related to the management of accounts receivable;
- Support the accounting department with various month-closing tasks.
- Professional studies or college diploma in accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Solid mastery of Excel
- Knowledge of NetSuite and Salesforce, an asset
- Initiative and rigor in the execution of tasks
- Diplomatic and collaborative spirit
- Bilingual (master of english, functional in french)
- 40 hours per week
- Salary based on experience
- Flexible hours
- 4 weeks vacation
- Group insurance after 3 months
- Social activities and more!
Please forward your resume and portfolio by filling this Form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.