Lead Generation Specialist (aka SDR)
PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry, through immersive technologies. We create magical atmospheres and experiences that remain engraved in the memories.
In it’s desire to further their mission to create unity during events, PixMob introduced klik - an engagement solution that promotes exchanges between participants through connected objects, and collects accurate data allowing organizers to better understand and improve the dynamics of their future events.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a highly motivated and results-driven team player seeking to grow in a career in B2B events selling.
- Prioritize prospects based on potential, reach out via telephone and email to qualify, navigate key needs and pain points in order to position PixMob or klik as a solution, capture relevant data in Salesforce;
- Convert leads into qualified selling opportunities to hand over to sales team members via Salesforce, follow up with leads being nurtured;
- Log all activity in Salesforce, track progress metrics (number of opportunities generated per month, dollar value added to pipeline per month), work with team and management to improve lead generation process.
- 1-3 year(s) experience in outbound sales or relevant B2B sales role, experience in live events industry and/or Salesforce CRM is an asset
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English and French
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills: personable, professional and persuasive, able to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Engaging personality
- Self-motivated and resourceful, capable to adapt approach as needed in order to achieve results
- Organized with proven ability to prioritize (navigating between outbound calls, CRM information capture, phone and email follow-ups with leads, handover of leads to other team members)
- Seeking to learn and grow in a dynamic sales team
- 40 hours per week (Non-standard job hours may apply)
- Infrequent travel (less than 25%) to trade shows may be involved
- Onboarding period of 1-3 months, depending on candidate’s prior experience in live events (candidates with minimal experience will benefit from a longer onboarding period including training in the production of live events)
- Salary determined according to experience
Please forward your resume and cover letter by filling this Form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.