Technical Support for Events
PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry, through immersive technologies. We create magical atmospheres and experiences that remain engraved in the memories.
In it’s desire to further their mission to create unity during events, PixMob introduced klik - an engagement solution that promotes exchanges between participants through connected objects, and collects accurate data allowing organizers to better understand and improve the dynamics of their future events.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
As Technical Support for Events, your main role will be to remotely support the Production team, in real-time, before and while they are on events in order to deliver the best experience to our clients. As our interactive platform, klik, delivers events all around the world, atypical working hours may apply.
Since the Technical Support for Events is the platform power user within the Production Team, you’ll be the main point of contact of your team with the Product and R&D team to learn the latest features to train and support your team in using them.
- Provide real-time support to Operators & Onsite Manager at events;
- Ensure all system are up and running prior to and during the events;
- Configure and customise the platform for client activations;
- Help build dry run scenarios before a gig to ensure the proper functioning of the product;
- With the Project Manager, evaluate the client's technical needs and how to satisfy them;
- Be the main contact point for the Products and R&D team to test and use the platform’s latest released features;
- Support and train the Project Managers on how to use the platform as product updates are released;
- Define and improve training and support process to scale the team and increase the Production team’s capabilities;
- Build tools to streamline the production process of events;
- Define and maintain key documents used with our client to improve the production process;
- Work closely with Sales and Products teams to deliver the interactive solution defined with our clients.
- College diploma (DEC) or Bachelor in Interactive Media and Design or a related field
- Flexible regarding tasks and schedules; able to work long hours over consecutive days
- Excellent stress management skills; can solve problems easily under pressure
- Interests in Wearable Technologies, IoT and PaaS
- Able to synthesize information
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Professional and punctual with strong interpersonal skills
- Technical knowledge of event production, an asset
- Experience with different IT languages such as Python,
- Knowledge of REST APIs, JSON, an asset
- 40 hours per week
- Salary determined according to experience
Forward your resume and cover letter by filling this Form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.