PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable objects have been chosen by the likes of Oprah, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and over 700 international shows and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
PixMob is rooted in design and innovation. We build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a Market Response Representative (MRR). Specifically, we are looking for a highly motivated team player seeking to grow in a career in B2B events selling, beginning with a role in inbound lead qualifying.
• Act as the first responder to inbound leads (email and phone) in order to qualify, assess and dispatch qualified leads within the sales team efficiently and clearly;
• Follow up with leads being nurtured until ready to be dispatched to sales team;
• Present potential solutions to clients, primarily by phone, based on the needs of their events;
• Capture relevant information in CRM;
• Work with management for ongoing improvement of lead management processes.
• Engaging personality
• Experience in a similar role or B2B sales settings (experience in live events is an asset)
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
• Fluency in English and French
• Personable (especially over the phone) and professional, with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organized with proven ability to prioritize
• Attention to detail
• Seeking to learn and grow in a dynamic sales team
• 40 hours per week (Non-standard job hours may apply)
• Infrequent travel (less than 25%) may apply
• Onboarding period of 1 to 3 months, depending on candidate’s prior experience in live events
• Salary determined according to experience
Forward your resume and cover letter by filling this Form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.