Industrial Design Technician
PixMob strives to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable technologies have been chosen by the likes of Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and hundreds of international events and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brainpower to figure it out. Yours.
If you like to think big and working in a fun environment with incredibly talented people, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
What you'll do with us:
- Participate in the design of innovative and interactive products for the entertainment industry
- Be responsible for the 3D modeling of all our products
- Validate the technical functions of products and prototypes
- Ensure the feasibility of the product in mass production
- Produce product presentation drawings
- Assemble the product presentation document
What you'll bring:
- Technical degree in industrial design or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of SolidWorks software and Adobe creative suite
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with rapid prototyping
- Experience in plastic injection
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing electronic products
- Creativity and openness
- Autonomy and great attention to detail
- English proficiency
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks vacation
- An attractive group insurance plan
- Fresh fruits, veggies, snacks, coffee, and fresh bagels delivered on Fridays
- A variety of social activities
- A stimulating and inclusive company culture
Please apply by filling this Form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.