Lead Generation Specialist
PixMob strives to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable technologies have been chosen by the likes of Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and hundreds of international events and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brainpower to figure it out. Yours.
If you like to think big and working in a fun environment with incredibly talented people, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
As a Lead Generation Specialist (aka SDR) you will be tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through primarily outbound activities. You will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects and is highly self-motivated. You will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater to each prospect specifically.
What you'll do with us:
- Prioritize prospects based on PixMob ideal customer profiles;
- Coordinate, build and track email campaigns to contact prospects and book phone calls.
- Identify key players, develop account intelligence, research relationship maps, and obtain business requirements.
- Navigate key needs and pain points in order to position PixMob as the solution
- Convert leads into qualified selling opportunities to hand over to sales team members via Salesforce;
- Log all activity in Hubspot and Salesforces, track progress metrics (number of opportunities generated per month, dollar value added to pipeline per month), work with team and management to improve lead generation process;
- Assist the coordination and execution of lead nurturing initiatives;
- Travel to attempt trade shows and industry events (less than 25%).
What you'll bring:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 year(s) experience in outbound sales or relevant B2B sales role, experience in live events industry and/or Salesforce CRM
- Fluency in English and French
Nice to have:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills: personable, professional and persuasive, able to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Organized with proven ability to prioritize (navigating between outbound calls, CRM information capture, phone and email follow-ups with leads, handover of leads to other team members)
- Self-motivated and resourceful, capable to adapt approach as needed in order to achieve results
- Engaging personality
- Seeking to learn and grow in a dynamic sales team
What we offer:
- Onboarding & interdepartmental rotation of 1 to 3 months (depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks vacation
- An attractive group insurance plan
- Fresh fruits, veggies, snacks, coffee, and fresh bagels delivered on Fridays
- A variety of social activities
- A stimulating and inclusive company culture
Please apply by filling this Form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.