Sales Coordinator - PixMob
PixMob strives to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable technologies have been chosen by the likes of Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and hundreds of international events and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
If you like to think big and working in a fun environment with incredibly talented people, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a Sales Coordinator for PixMob.
We’re looking for someone who is proactive, organized and friendly to contribute to the growth of a rapidly evolving, fun and dynamic sales team.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will play a key role in supporting the efforts of our sales team by coordinating information between sales and other departments as well as handling sales-related administrative tasks. You may have leadership experience and be interested in growing into a Sales Executive, team leader or management role in the future.
Ongoing sales team support:
- Dispatch inbound leads to team members (lead qualification may be required);
- Assist team members in building prospection lists in collaboration with marketing;
- Assist with booking client meetings for business trips;
- Help complete sales-related paperwork for certain major projects; and
- Act as go-to person for CRM questions
Sales management support:
- Provide recruitment assistance for sales team;
- Oversee on-boarding and training of new sales team members;
- Generate team performance reports in CRM for management; and
- Work with management on continuous improvement of sales processes and support materials.
- Ensure the smooth and timely transfer of information about confirmed sales to internal departments (accounting, production, operations).
- Proven success (2+ years) in a coordination, project management, sales or administrative role
- Experience in the events industry and/or with Salesforce CRM, an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing or a related field
- Resourceful, self-motivated, able to think outside the box and problem-solving skills
- Organized yet flexible, able to navigate frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Diplomatic and personable with strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Dedicated team player
- Proactive in anticipating needs and suggesting new ways to work in the interest of greater efficiency
- Interested to grow into a role as a sales executive or team leader
- 40 hours per week
- Salary determined according to experience
- Non-standard job hours may apply
Please forward your resume and portfolio by filling the following Form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.