Operator - Stage technician
PixMob strives to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable technologies have been chosen by the likes of Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and hundreds of international events and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
If you like to think big and working in a fun environment with incredibly talented people, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
What you’ll do with us
- Program and operate PixMob technology for various events;
- Determine the client’s artistic and technical needs in collaboration with the Technical Director and Project Manager;
- Create PixMob effects aligned with the client’s creative needs and vision;
- Prepare and test equipment in preparation for events;
- Set up and tear down technical installations
- Represent PixMob before clients
- Participate to create artistic content to support the sales team;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
What you’ll bring
- Show experience: lighting, set up/tear down
- Knowledge of technical operations (lighting, scenic installation) in event production
- Working knowledge of GrandMA2
- Ability to interpret lighting plans
- Basic knowledge in health and security in a work environment
- Ability to travel frequently abroad (a valid passport)
- Very flexible in terms of schedule and tasks
- Bilingual english-french
- Excellent stress management
- Professional attitude, punctuality and communicationà
- Analytical and problem-solving oriented
- Ability to work within a team
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks vacation
- An attractive group insurance plan
- Fresh fruits, veggies, snacks, coffee, and fresh bagels delivered on Fridays
- A variety of social activities
- A stimulating and inclusive company culture
Please forward your resume and cover letter by filling this Form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.