Inventory & Warehouse Coordinator
PixMob strives to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable technologies have been chosen by the likes of Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and hundreds of international events and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
If you like to think big and working in a fun environment with incredibly talented people, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our team is growing, and currently looking for a Inventory & Warehouse Coordinator to assist our Operations Department. If you thrive in a team environment, yet also crave having a personal impact on the work you touch, join our team!
What you'll do with us
- Manage local inventory of products and equipment
- Analyze inventory data for stock reordering
- Create items and collect data in management software (ERP)
- Receive sales orders and create purchasing and delivery orders
- Support accounting department during analysis and inventory adjustments
- Perform regular cycle counts and physical inventory check
- Assist in reporting and analysing stock refurbishing data
- Warehouse work support (loading/offloading on dock, pallet wrapping, packaging, etc)
What you'll bring
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in inventory management
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Practical knowledge of management software (ERP)
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Autonomous, reliable, and attentive to details
- Team player
Nice to have
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks vacation
- An attractive group insurance plan
- Fresh fruits, veggies, snacks, coffee, and fresh bagels delivered on Fridays
- A variety of social activities
- A stimulating and inclusive company culture
Please forward your resume and portfolio by filling this Form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.