PixMob strives to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable technologies have been chosen by the likes of Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and hundreds of international events and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
If you like to think big and working in a fun environment with incredibly talented people, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
What you'll do with us
- Develop and communicate strategy as it related to IT infrastructure
- Plan the IT budget
- Control the budget and report on expenditure
- Provide technical insight and documentation for the rest of the IT team
- Identify, evaluate and implement IT process improvements
- Collaborate with the Administrative Director to draft and implement InfoSec policies
- Work with our SysAdmin to manage the administration of our SaaS tools:
• GSuite environment
- Work with our SysAdmin to manage the administration of our IT hardware fleet:
• Mac, Windows and Android devices
• Conference room setups
• Wifi, alarm systems, etc.
- Identify, evaluate and implement IT usability improvements across the company
- Act as a backup for escalation systems support with occasional on-call duties
- Recommend and perform ongoing monitoring and tuning, upgrades and resource optimization
- Ensure redundancy, stability and data protection for all critical systems
- Work with our Force.com developer, various systems managers and consultants to manage the continuous improvement of our IT platforms:
What you'll bring
- BSc or Bachelor's in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Broad technical understanding of IT systems
- Experience in controlling IT budget
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize among multiple ongoing projects
Nice to have
- MSc or Master in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Mastering of french
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks vacation
- An attractive group insurance plan
- Fresh fruits, veggies, snacks, coffee, and fresh bagels delivered on Fridays
- A variety of social activities
- A stimulating and inclusive company culture
Please forward your resume and portfolio by filling this Form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.