Marketing Content Writer (Copywriter) - Temporary Contract
At PixMob, we strive to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable objects have been chosen by the likes of Shawn Mendes, the Spice Girls, the Super Bowl and over 1000 international shows and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Safeteams, PixMob’s new social distancing and contact tracing solution, is looking for a copywriter to join its marketing team.
PixMob is rooted in design and innovation. We built our entire ecosystem ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We’re looking for a creative and detail-oriented Marketing Content Writer to develop content for print, digital, and social media. You will create blog posts and content for social media to engage our target audience, write compelling email blasts and ad copies, and assist with marketing communication campaigns. As a Marketing Content Writer, you must know how to research various topics and industry trends and produce content on tight deadlines. Excellent grammar and writing skills are required for this position.
What you'll do with us:
- Write about a variety of topics for multiple platforms, such as blogs, articles, and social media posts.
- Write short and catchy advertising content for SEM campaigns
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original
- Brainstorm with the marketing team for new ideas and strategies for effective content
- Collaborate with the product, sales, and creative team
- Support account managers with the maintenance and development of selling tools, such as case studies, ebooks, brochures, etc.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Maintain and strengthen our relationships with various partners of the industry
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, english literature, communications, journalism or a related field
- Proven success (2+ years) in a content marketing or copywriting role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in English (French an asset)
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Knowledge of content clusters and pillar pages
- Ability to manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce, an asset
- 40 hours a week
- Temporary contract from September to December 2020, possibility to extend
- Salary depending on the experience level
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- A safe work environment
- A stimulating and inclusive company culture
Please forward your resume and portfolio by filling this Form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.