PixMob strives to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable technologies have been chosen by the likes of Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and hundreds of international events and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
If you like to think big and work in a fun environment with incredibly talented people, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
As a Senior Software Developer your role will be to lead the development of multiple software tools used by the best lighting designers in the world, stating with the PixMob Visualizer, a 3D environment in which it’s possible to preview visual effects by our pixels in different venues (stadiums, arenas, etc)
What you'll do with us
- Bring our PixMob Visualizer to the next level
▫️ Design, build, test, and deploy new features and fix bugs
▫️ Perform simulations of PixMob’s communication protocols inside the Visualizer
- Support lighting designers and operators working on top world tours and pro sports events.
- Advise on new feature development and execute improvement such as the integration of Moving Heads and Video Projectors.
- Make sure your developments stay compatible with the most recent tech stacks, including OS updates, new lighting boards and tools
- Define and document new features, release notes and updates for users
What you'll bring
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years or relevant experience
- Mastery of C++, OpenGL
- Good knowledge of cross-platform development (macOS, iOS), Swift, Cinder, OpenFrameworks, Python, MacOS, iOS, HTML, JS, CSS, MaxMSP and Resolume
- Knowledge of communication protocols : DMX, Art-Net and OSC
- Ability to collaborate with different teams simultaneously (R&D and Production)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously while acquiring the knowledge necessary to deliver projects
Nice to have
- Skilled in math, specifically linear algebra
- Graphics programming
- Autonomous, able to work alone
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks vacation
- An attractive group insurance plan
- Fresh fruits, veggies, snacks, coffee, and fresh bagels delivered on Fridays
- A variety of social activities
- A stimulating and inclusive company culture
Please forward your resume and portfolio by filling this Form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.