Industrial Design Technician
At ESKI Inc., the company behind the brands PixMob, klik, and Safeteams, our goal is to provide memorable experiences powered by our wearable technologies. With PixMob, we enable beautiful and immersive crowd lighting experiences at live entertainment events, making the audience part of the show. Klik drives engagement at corporate events by enabling seamless exchange of networking contacts and other information. And Safeteams, our most recent invention, provides worker safety solutions such as automated contact tracing and contagion analytics within the workplace.
Rooted in design and innovation, we built our entire ecosystem from the ground-up. A spirit of redefinition is ingrained in our culture because what worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. We look for sharp minds, we value humility and curiosity. We’re open to people with diverse worldviews and backgrounds. Our team is made of people that generally have followed non-linear paths. All share the drive and commitment to do great things and the hard work that makes them possible. And we need new members like you to propel us forward.
WHAT YOU WILL DO WITH US:
- Participate in the design of innovative and interactive products for the entertainment industry
- Be responsible for the 3D modeling of all our products
- Validate the technical functions of products and prototypes
- Ensure the feasibility of the product in mass production
- Produce product presentation drawings
- Assemble the product presentation document
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Technical degree in industrial design or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of SolidWorks software, Fusion360 and Adobe creative suite
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with rapid prototyping
- Experience in plastic injection
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours, remote work during the pandemic
- 4 weeks vacation
- An attractive group insurance plan
- A stimulating and inclusive company culture
Please submit your résumé by filling out the following form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.