Software Developer (Frontend)
At Eski Inc, we create technology that’s connecting people in real, human ways and taking the wearable experience to unprecedented heights. We have three product lines: klik is in the business event space, PixMob lights up sports and entertainment events, and Safeteams provides worker safety solutions such as contact tracing. We design an end-to-end experience for our customers and consumers - everything is imagined and brought to life at our Montreal studio from software to hardware, to production and operations live on-site.
We’re looking for like-minded talent to join our team that’s nearly 90 strong and growing.
If you’re searching for a job where you truly have control over your day-to-day and your actions create real impact, then we want to hear from you.
Our growing team is currently looking for a Frontend Developer for klik and Safeteams solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO WITH US:
- Design, implement, test, and deploy web applications that are part of the klik software and hardware ecosystem
- Leverage klik’s cutting-edge in-house technologies to ideate and develop remarkable user experiences for event organizers and attendees
- Implement tests to ensure smooth operation on-site in highly dynamic event environments
- Define and document major system components along with testing and deployment procedures
- Together with the klik R&D software team, participate in bringing new products to release
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in a wide variety of programming languages, including at least one front-end language and one general-purpose language
- Experience with current web technologies: React, Redux, HTML5, CSS, etc.
- Comfortable with agile methodology: TDD and unit-testing, iteration, SCM, Refactoring, Pairing
- Knowledge of a variety of DBs and APIs (SQL, NoSQL, WebSockets, REST, etc.)
- Excellent design, layout, styling, and graphics skills for web-based UIs
- An analytical mindset — the ability to synthesize information
- Organizational skills, attention to detail
- An autonomous, proactive approach to collaboration
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with virtualization: Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Docker, etc.
- Experience with iOS or Android development
- Familiarity with event planning for mass gatherings
- Bilingual: English (fluent) and French (intermediate)
WHAT WE OFFER...
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks vacation
- An attractive group insurance plan
- A variety of social activities (within the new COVID reality)
- A stimulating and inclusive company culture
Sounds like you? Please submit your résumé by filling out the following form.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.